Floor Plan of Katoomba Cottage

Floor Plan of Katoomba Cottage

Friday, November 25, 2011

Internal Wall Frames 'Pic-Up-Sticks'

KATOOMBA COTTAGE UPDATE - ENJOY ;-)

The weather has been and still is the biggest hold up but Nathan & Jason have worked their best through the stormy clouds and the home is now taking shape.
It all looks a bit like 'Pick-Up-Sticks' to me but it is really taking shape and the room sizes are just right, love the Kitchen to Living area with the view to the garden.



Hopefully the weather eases soon though I am told the flooring has a guarantee to be ok under these conditions for over 3 months.




So much has been put back but I have has some fun buying all the fixtures & fittings. I should add a post just on these alone as I have found some super smart items in my searching, the kitchen will have a solid Granite bench top with a large square under mount double sink and tall goose neck tap. Big 'Rain' shower heads for both the Bathroom & En-suite plus a very swanky free standing mod bath tub. Tiles from floor to ceiling, getting excited just thinking about it, can't wait till I am at the cosmetic stage.